Saturday 18 July 2009

Workshop interview #4: Hey Ho Let’s Sew

Name: Eithne Farry

Title of workshop: Hey Ho Let’s Sew

A little bit about you:
I am a writer and a freelance journalist. When I’m not writing about books, films or the world of crafting, I am dreaming of the next dress I am going to make. My book, Yeah I Made It Myself is published by Weidenfeld and Nicolson £12.99. It’s a no-fear guide to making stuff.

[Popfact - Eithne was also in tweepop legends Tallulah Gosh!]

Description of your workshop:
Ummmmm. Lo fi sewing, A joint venture of making some festival bunting and some rosettes, corsages type of thing.

What are you looking forward to the most at Indietracks?
Wandering around, seeing my favourite bands, heading to other peoples workshops. Tispy dancing, daisy chains.

Do you have any camping tips?
A flask, a comfy sleeping bag and a torch, all essential pieces of equipment

Have you been to the festival before? Do you have any Indietracks stories/gossip you'd care to divulge?
No, but I’m really, really looking forward to this year.


Thanks Eithne! You can catch Eithne's workshop at 4pm on Saturday, in the Workshop Wigwam.

No comments:

Post a Comment